Specialty Coverages and Benefits
Available in our septic contractor insurance program
- Loss of Business Income due to damage to pump trucks, backhoes, and contractor’s equipment
- Replacement Cost for newer equipment
- Rental Reimbursement for contractor’s equipment
- Limited Pollution on general liability for work sites
- Pollution Liability: coverage for work vehicles
- Employment Practices Liability
- Errors & Omissions and Professional Liability
- Quality insurance products and competitively-priced rates
- Personal agent: Each of our clients is assigned an account manager in our office and a phone number that rings on their desk.
- Many insurance companies available in all fifty states
- Experience with prompt, courteous service
- Single policies or packages with general liability
We never share your information. Unsubscribe any time.
At Bankers Insurance, the client is always in control.
Insuring Our Nation’s Builders
Our contractors work hard on the job, plying their trade and working as a team. In the same way, Bankers Insurance brings a stable of tools, resources, and specialists to bear on every one of our contractor clients. You are an expert in your trade, let us demonstrate how we are in ours.
Whether you work residential, commercial, or industrial, we have an insurance program sized for you. For decades, we have served specialty trade, protecting their businesses. And we don’t only offer insurance products. Bankers Insurance is a tool in your toolbox to advise regarding contractual risk transfer, safety management, and host of complementary services to aid your business in the areas of benefits, human resources, and management.
Let Bankers help you build a stronger business and protect your investment so that when a claim arises, you aren’t in doubt as to your standing. That’s why we are here. That’s what we do. It’s our trade.
Other Services and Resources
- We offere many other tools, services, and resources available to our clients such as construction employee safety manuals, employee manuals for contractors.