What makes us different
- Service: We have decades of experience insuring non-profits and social services. We provide our clients the same care you do. Our dedication earned us the exclusive endorsement of the Virginia Network of Private Providers. We are proud to serve.
- Dedicated Account Management: Your organization deserves attention. Each client receives the email and direct phone number of their assigned account manager. Your need is their priority.
- Compliance: Comply with regulatory and contract requirements.
- Claims Advocacy: As a client of our non-profit social services insurance program, any claims are assigned to on-staff claims agents. These are our employees who advocate for you with the insurance company to make sure claims are processed smoothly and settled fairly.
- Return to Work Programs: Lower future impact of work-related injuries to workers compensation premiums up to 70%. Let us help you design and implement an effective RTW program.
- Industry-specific Coverages: More than we can list. Important protections include abuse and molestation, volunteers as insureds, counseling and professional liability, medical malpractice, crisis response, directors and officers liability, employment practices liability, cyber liability, unemployment insurance alternatives, employee dishonesty, ERISA compliance, legal expense for innocent insureds, and more…
We can insure
All non-profits, such as:
- Arts, culture, humanities
- Cognitive disabilities
- Community action programs
- Counseling and mental health
- Faith-based organizations
- Family couseling and family service agencies
- Health and human services
- In-home companion care
- Membership or public benefit
- Easter Seals Societies
- Rehabilitation services
- Senior citizen services and centers
- Substance abuse
- United Cerebral Palsy associations
- United Way agencies
- Vocational rehabilitation and training
Non-profit and social service organizations are leaner and operate on thinner budgets than their for-profit counterparts. But this doesn’t mean they need to skimp on insurance coverage. On the contrary, Bankers Insurance specializes in this industry and offers tailored non-profit social services insurance packages at industry-leading pricing. Let us listen to you, understand your organization, and offer a no-obligation risk analysis so you know where your exposures lie.
Depending upon operations, non-profits often have volunteers, members, and clients on-site. If not there, they can be found working out in the community. Wherever your work takes you, whatever your mission, let us offer a non-profit social services insurance package that is big on coverage, lean on price.
Testimonial / Case Study
How we helped Beyond Disabilities avoid premium audits and fill coverage gaps for no additional cost.