- Several major national and regional farm and ranch insurance companies
- Packages with home, farm property, auto, truck, and equipment
- Best prices in the industry
- Experience, expertise, and “no excuse” customer service
- Agricultural and Farm Insurance Specialist (AFIS) designated agents
- Farm liability
- Personal liability
- Umbrella / Excess liability
- Workers Compensation
The agricultural industry is the cornerstone of our economy. Thanks to our farmers, America enjoys a stable, health food supply. And even today, 97 percent of America’s 2.2 million farms are still operated by families. Our farmers not only feed America, but many other countries as well. According to the Farm Bureau, the U.S. exports approximately $133,000,000 in agricultural products each year, around 23 percent of crops, but representing 31 percent of all farm income.
And they keep getting stronger: Today, a farmer produces 262 percent more food with 2 percent fewer inputs than in 1950. However, margins for farmers and ranchers have been cut in half since 1980, increasing your risk. That is where Bankers Insurance supports this industry by reducing risk. We can protect your farm property, equipment, home, and auto while protecting you from liability. Contact Us for a no-obligation insurance review where we will explain your risk exposures in clear, understandable terms.