We can insure
All operations transporting the public for hire, including:
- Owner-operators or entire fleets
- For-Hire transportation of passengers in any form
- Demand-response units
- New ventures. A description of prior pertinent background experience is needed.
- Companies, LLCs, Individuals, and Partnerships.
- Double shifts
- Black car
- Executive transport
- Shuttle, school, and ancillary operations acceptable
- Partial Uber, Lyft exposure acceptable
- Many taxi insurance companies with tailored insurance packages
- Personal service. Each of our taxi insurance clients is assigned a personal agent, given their email address and a phone number that rings right on their desk.
- Certificates of insurance and auto ID cards the same day your policy is issued.
- Business Auto
- General Liability
- Umbrella Liability – up to any limit
- Abuse and Molestation
- Garage operations
- AM Best “A” rated carriers where needed
- Workers Compensation
- Property, buildings, contents, equipment
- Group health insurance
- Group life insurance
- All other
- A minimum of ten vehicles is necessary to qualify.
We never share your information. Unsubscribe any time.
At Bankers Insurance, the client is always in control.
Taxi companies perform a vital service to our communities. And keeping a successful business on the road is no small task. Challenges such as hiring quality drivers, driver training, dispatching, and vehicle maintenance all demand your time. Taxi insurance is one of your largest expenses. We provide insurance solutions that meet your budget.
Bankers Insurance wants your taxi business to succeed. We will quote your coverage with several companies and present you with the best options, tailored to your needs. In addition to taxi insurance, we can speed you on your way with valuable business tools and resources to help screen drivers, establish a training program, institute a written safety program, publish an employee manual, and many others. Stay in the fast lane. Let Bankers be your trusted insurance agent.