Shopping for limo insurance? Request a quote today!
- Insurance companies that specialize in limousine insurance and public livery insurance
- Competitive pricing
- Compliance with contractual insurance requirements
- Packages matched to transportation manager or dispatcher requirements
- Expertise with prompt, courteous service
- Fifty state footprint
- Monoline livery livery insurance policies or comprehensive packages
We can insure
- Black car
- Executive transport
- Shuttle, school, and anciliary operations acceptable
- Commercial Auto
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Garage operations
- Directors & Officers Liability
- all Others
Ride with the pros. Protect your investment.
Limousine services provide chauffeured vehicles for hire. Operations vary, but can include transportation services for corporations, such as transporting executives to/from airports, hotels, appointments, and meetings. Many businesses also serve special events, such as weddings, funerals, celebrity events, promotionals, and funerals.
Livery Insurance Requirements
State requirements vary by type of service provided and vehicle capacity. Requirements can be from a little as $100,000 liability up to $1,500,000 or more. However, your limo insurance requirements may differ. When a business transports people for a fee, a great deal of liability is assumed upon the transportation company for the well being of their passengers. State limits may not provide sufficient protection. Although lower limits are available, we recommend at least a $1,000,000 liability limit.
If your business contracts with another entity to provide transportation services, such as third party transportation managers or dispatchers, they will most likely impose livery insurance requirements of their own. Such contracts often require the other party be named as an additional insured on the limo insurance policy. This is a common request. Be sure to inform your insurance agent of any such requirements.
Drive safe. Protect your business. Inform us about all your operations to ensure thorough coverage.
Management and Safety Resources
Your business’s success is our goal. Not only do we provide comprehensive livery insurance packages, but we also make available many other management resources to fuel your tank and speed you on your way. As a client of Bankers Insurance, all you have to do is ask.
- Driver hiring checklists
- Driver screening programs
- Driver safety programs
- Safety manuals and pre-trip safety inspection sheets
- Contractual liability consultation
- Safety reviews
- Review all of Bankers’ value-added client services.