For clarity, we use the terms cyber liability insurance and data breach insurance synonymously.
- “A” rated insurance companies that specialize in cyber liability insurance
- Insurance packages programmed for your specific business
- Computer forensic costs
- Notification costs
- Credit or identity protection costs
- Crisis management and public relations costs
- Proof of remediation costs
- Industry-leading pricing
- Expertise with prompt, courteous service
- Monoline policies, or entire commercial insurance packages.
We can insure
- The smallest companies up to the largest firms
- All industries
- The toughest classes, including
- Financial institutions
- Technology companies
- Publicly traded companies
We never share your information. Unsubscribe any time.
At Bankers Insurance, the client is always in control.
Protect Your Business from the Escalating Cyber Threat
Today, cyber liability insurance is a concern for every business. Long gone are the days when only banks and accountants need worry about it. Now, we all store sensitive information, either on paper or digitally. This information can pertain to employees, clients, suppliers, or vendors. And the threats are more than mere hackers. Common thieves that steal laptops and desktops are a menace. And what about mobile phones? Do you check business email on yours? If so, chances are sensitive client information is residing in your inbox.
But the most successful cyber threats lately are social engineering scams, even working against large businesses with sophisticated protections. Recently over an 18-month period, the FBI saw a 1,300 percent increase in business losses, with victims in all 50 states and 100 countries. In the United States alone, the total dollar loss was more than $93 million. For detailed insight into the current-day cyber threat, visit:
Cyber Liability Insurance is available and affordable. However, it is only one facet of a cyber risk management program. Every business should establish a program that addresses prevention, disclosure, crisis management, and data breach insurance coverage.