Address and Hours
Fax: (828) 252-4174
Our Asheville, NC Insurance Agency office is conveniently located in the downtown district of this beautiful city. From this office we serve clients in many states, but our focus is on Buncombe County, Henderson Country, and the towns of Woodfin, Weaverville, Swannanoa, Black Mountain, Leicester, Enka-Candler, Fairview, Arden, Fletcher, and Hendersonville.
The Asheville Branch services all lines of business insurance, personal insurance, and group benefits. As a branch of Bankers Insurance, we are an independent insurance agency and can write your coverage with any of our hundreds of insurance companies. We have the resources and expertise to handle your toughest insurance needs.
- Property (buildings, contents, equipment, etc.)
- General Liability
- Business Auto/Truck
- Workers Compensation
- Umbrella Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Cyber Liability
- All others.
- Group Health, Dental, Vision
- Group Life
- Group Disability
The Asheville, NC location offers all lines of business insurance. Asheville is a hub for technology, business innovation, and growth. It boasts a diverse economic base of manufacturing, science and technology, healthcare, arts and culture, and entrepreneurship. Our Asheville NC agency provides business insurance products tailored specifically to each one of our clients.
In addition to homeowners and auto insurance, we specialize in seasonal homeowners and high net worth clients.
We serve small and large businesses, providing group benefits such as
- Life insurance
- Accident insurance
- Group health insurance
- Group disability
- Voluntary employee benefits, and
- Many other value added services.
Why Choose the Asheville Branch of Bankers Insurance?
As a part of Bankers Insurance, our Asheville branch is a Trusted Choice insurance agency. We are a qualified source for business and personal insurance within the Asheville community and Western North Carolina region. For three generations we have built our success on personalized service. We are honored to have earned the trust, goodwill and friendship of the people of Western North Carolina. We have been located in this area since 1927. Our staff consists of 19 employees with combined experience of almost 414 years. That’s 22 years per employee!
Asheville, North Carolina and Surrounding Areas
Local Economy Drivers
- Advanced manufacturing – medical device and aircraft parts are two examples.
- Professional services such as accounting, insurance, and banking.
- Science and technology such as cloud computing, data management, geo-spatial visualization, and climate science.
- Arts – AmericanStyle Magazine has recognized Asheville numerous times as “A Top Small City for Art”. We receive accolades for architecture, music, craft, performing arts, design, and more.
- Health services
- Fall colors!
- Biltmore House Christmas Tours
- National Gingerbread Competition at the Grove Park Inn
- Outdoor activities – Hiking, biking, fishing, rafting.
Asheville, NC boasts many attractions to keep your interest.