Commercial umbrella insurance offers additional protection over and above your business’s general liability, business auto/truck liability, and workers’ compensation insurance policies. It can also be placed over professional liability and other specialized liability coverages to increase the overall policy limits.
- All major national and regional commercial umbrella insurance carriers
- Experience with courteous service
- Your own agent, with a phone number that rings on their desk.
- The best insurance value for your dollar
- All supporting lines of insurance coverage, if desired.
- Limits from $1,000,000 to $200,000,000 and higher
- Umbrella, Excess, and Bumbershoot policies
We Can Insure
- A broad scope of business operations
- All industries and specialties
We never share your information. Unsubscribe any time.
At Bankers Insurance, the client is always in control.
An extra layer of protection.
We love hearing about successful businesses. Nothing makes us smile more broadly than a client telling us how their business is growing. As your business grows, so does your exposure. As your assets increase, more is at risk, and the larger a lawsuit target you become. One mean to increase protection along the way is through a commercial umbrella insurance policy.
Large claim judgments are becoming more commonplace. We’ve told the story many times, but one of the largest claims seen by our agency was for an automobile accident. The injured party required lifetime healthcare and was no longer able to work, resulting in a $2,500,000 court judgment. Umbrella liability can be written to go over top of business auto, general liability, and most any other liability coverage, protecting your business from such exposure.
Commercial Umbrella Insurance Exposures / Underlying Policies