Each week it seems a new crisis grips our attention, reminding us threats are real and widespread. Our Crisis response solution is not just an insurance policy that reacts in times of crisis, but an entire proactive program that helps you anticipate, prevent, respond, and recover!
- Protection against active shooter, hostage crisis, terrorism, blackmail, stalking, kidnap, cyber ransomware, extortion, and more…
- Ensure you address your duty of care to your employees and the public.
- Insured through AIG, rated A (Excellent) by AM Best.
For only $1,000 per year, you receive
24/7 Response Consultants
Immediate advice from response specialty firm NYA International. Total support and associated costs covered up to $1,000,000.
Immediate funds of up to $10,000 (wired to you)
Virtual Online Briefcase
Includes risk profiles, documents, templates, plans, and contacts.
Access your key business information anywhere, any time.
Online Training and Awareness
Access to online training and awareness-building tutorials and information.
Risk management advice for multiple threats.
Business Recovery Advice
Ongoing access to crisis response experts.
Get back to normal operations with minimum impact.
Post Event Trauma Counseling
Post event trauma counseling provided, up to $10,000.
Should there be a crisis event, the crisis response insurance policy provides coverage for deploying expert security consultants, crisis consultants, crisis expenses, and recovery expenses.
Crisis Consultants | Security Consultants
Unforeseen Expenses | Additional Crisis Expenses
- Active Shooter
- Hostage Crisis
- Civil Commotion
- Cyber Extortion
- Emergency Repatriation
- Product Tamper
- The business
- Students of the business
- Anyone while on the premises
- Anyone specifically named on the policy
- A spouse, domestic partner, relative, fiancé, child (step, adopted, in-law, or foster), parent, or sibling of anyone named on the policy
Security Services and Costs
In a crisis event, our crisis response insurance product provides for the following security services and associated costs.
- 24 hour access to a global security operations center, providing immediate response, initial advice, and ongoing support.
- Deployment of a consultant(s) to the location of an incident to evaluate the situation and provide an initial assessment.
- Investigation services including case management, suspect and witness interviews, and evidence collection.
- Identification of any legal implications and liabilities, including recommendations for specialized legal advice.
- Personnel impact assessment and workforce management advice.
- Incident management and assistance in establishing a crisis management team at the event location.
- Support in implementing crisis management plans and procedures.
- Management of crisis communications.
- Surveillance and counter surveillance where permissible by law.
- Advice on external communications, options and recommendations for response, and assistance in drafting communications.
- Business continuity support for the purpose of keeping the impact, costs and reputation damage to a minimum. This includes business impact analysis, along with protecting people and critical assets.
- Guidance and liaison with all stakeholders, such as law enforcement, government officials, and families of victims.
- Security awareness training.
- Victim witness debriefing, including extended family, management team, and corporate executives, plus rehabilitation support.
- Any other reasonable and necessary services with prior approval.
Additional Expenses Covered
- Additional and unforeseen costs.
- Reasonable rest and rehabilitation expenses.
- A gunman interrupts a school assembly, holding several faculty and students hostage.
- A pharmacy accidentally provides a school bus driver with the wrong meds, causing him to lapse into a drug-induced psychosis, refusing to release his passengers.
- While traveling on a field trip, a bus full of tenth graders are involved in a terrorist event outside the museum they are visiting.
- A private school is temporarily closed due to an attack that occurs at a nearby movie theatre.
- A student is separated from her group and kidnapped while traveling with her Spanish class overseas.
- An estranged parent kidnaps their son from his daycare.
- A college faculty member, terminated for poor performance, stalks the family of the Dean of Students.
- A student endures unwanted advances and suspects she is being followed.
- A student is assaulted while returning to her dorm from the cafeteria.
- The admissions branch of a college is notified their computer system has been compromised, locked, and will not be released until a bribe is paid. If not paid, all personal information from financial aid applications will be leaked.
Why Bankers Insurance?
Anyone can be an order-taker. Bankers Insurance is different.
We offer choices and expertise. We don’t expect clients to be crisis response insurance experts. Take advantage of our expertise. We can explain your options and help you determine the right coverages.
As your insurance agent, we strive to know you. Only then can suggest the coverage that suits your specific business. We look for coverage gaps to help ensure complete protection. With us, you get the benefit of:
Each one of our clients is assigned a specific insurance agent in our office. You will have the phone number that rings on their desk. And each agent has a backup in case they are out for any reason. Though any one of our agents can help, nothing beats speaking with the person familiar with your account.
Bankers Insurance is local. Our agents live in the local community. No one enjoys talking to an 800 number or exchanging email when in urgent need of service or if a claim has arisen.
Fast, Courteous Service
We serve our clients with dignity and provide “no excuse” customer service.
Want to pay for your insurance directly to the company? Monthly? By credit card? Through escrow? We can find a billing option that suits you.
Product and service are important, but with Bankers Insurance you also get low pricing. Our insurance companies compete for your business, resulting in low prices for you.
Quality Insurance Products
We represent “A” rated insurance carriers, verified by AM Best. Our insurance products are designed to meet a variety of needs. We tailor insurance coverages to you.