Our program is designed to handle all your insurance needs, plus provide many business tools to give you a competitive edge.
- Single vehicle to the largest multi-state operations.
- Best prices in the industry.
- Compliance with transportation manager/dispatcher insurance requirements.
- Expertise with prompt, courteous service. Each of our non emergency medical transportation insurance clients is assigned an agent in our office and provided their email address along with a phone number that rings right on their desk.
- Benchmarking: How do your insurance premiums stack up against those of your peers? We can advise whether your insurance company is treating you fairly, and fight to ensure you receive due credit.
- Loss Analytics: We analyze your claims to determine whether your loss ratios warrant credits with our insurance carriers.
- Predictive Factor Development: We don’t just take your information and get a quote. We know what insurance companies look for and present your business in its most attractive light.
- Employee Handbooks specific to the transportation industry.
- New Hire screening using MVR Acceptability Matrix
- Workers Compensation Experience Modification Reviews: Are you overpaying for insurance? Many experience mods contain errors.
- Many, many other tools and resources that will help your business operate efficiently, manage personnel, increase safety, avoid claims, and save money. In other words, to thrive!
- Single policies or entire commercial packages
- Commercial Auto
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Abuse and Molestation Coverage
- Workers Compensation
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Group Health, Group Life, and Group Disability
- all Others
We never share your information. Unsubscribe any time.
At Bankers Insurance, the client is always in control.
Protect your investment. Save money.
Bankers Insurance provides non emergency medical transportation insurance, paratransit insurance, and ambulette insurance. These businesses are specialized, door-to-door transportation providers for people with disabilities, are older, economically challenged, or not able to ride fixed-route public transportation. The transportation is based on pre-scheduled appointments and the paratransit service is usually compensated by medical insurance plans such as Medicare or Medicaid.
The information on this page specifically pertains to our non emergency medical transportation insurance program, but we can separately insure businesses that provide emergency or event ambulance service, limousines, shuttles, taxis or transportation of the general public.
Each state levies their own requirements for non emergency medical transportation insurance. Further, transportation managers or dispatchers such as Logisticare, MTM, or Southeastrans require their own minimum levels of paratransit insurance. It is common for a transportation manager to require they be added to the transportation provider’s policy as an additional insured. This simply means that, should the NEMT provider be responsible for an accident, their policy protects the transportation manager as well.
However, do not mistake the state’s or transportation manager’s insurance requirements as thorough protection. Protect your investment. Explain to us all your business operations so we can ensure you are properly covered.