- Webinar Slides (MS PowerPoint)
- COVID-19 Hazard Assessment Certificate Instructions (MS Word)
- Infectious Disease (COVID-19) Preparedness and Response Plan Template (MS Word)
- Notice of Workplace Exposure to a Communicable Disease (MS Word)
- VA DOLI ETS website with templates and other information
Since July 27, 2020, Virginia employers under the jurisdiction of the Virginia Occupational Safety and Health (VOSH) Program are subject to a new, unparalleled set of COVID-19 workplace safety regulations known as the §16VAC25-220, Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS). This employer-focused webinar will help management make informed decisions under these new ETS rules. For instance, employer’s must know:
- how to accomplish an assessment of the risk exposure for their employees, and
- the steps to take in developing and implementing an infectious disease preparedness and response plan.
Employers will face many decisions while satisfying their ETS obligations and non-compliance can come at a significant cost. Since 1945, SESCO has provided professional human resource consulting to clients throughout the United States. This webinar is designed to provide employers a road map along with the tools and resources they need to comply.
If you have any questions regarding SESCO or other business resources we provide our clients, please contact your Bankers Insurance agent. Not a client of ours? Let us earn your business! Each client is assigned a personal agent in our office, given their email address, and provided a phone number that rings right on their desk.