New public livery clients often ask how to start a driver training program. An effective program will reduce accidents, claims, and the cost of insurance. The National Driving and Traffic School developed an online course specifically for paratransit drivers, but it is equally beneficial to taxi and limo operators. Utilize it as standalone training or to augment your existing driver training program. It is a great way ensure your drivers are proficient in driver, passenger, and vehicle safety.
Advantages for Drivers
- Interactive. Involvement keeps the learner engaged.
- Online. Drivers take the course at their convenience on any device (computer, phone, or tablet).
- Self-paced. To make efficient use of employee time.
Advantages for Business Owners
- Safer drivers = fewer accidents = lower collision costs = lower insurance costs
- National DTS maintains student records, so your company doesn’t have to. Supervisors can view course student completion.
- Downloadable course completion certificates are available to the students upon passing.
An effective program will reduce accidents, claims, and the cost of insurance.”
National DTS can even brand the course under your company name and incorporate your existing training videos or materials. Mention that you are a client of Bankers Insurance LLC and receive a 30% discount!
Note: Bankers Insurance LLC is NOT affiliated with National DTS in any manner, nor do we receive commission or fees from them.