Virginia Manufacturers Association (VMA) recently launched a new dividend-bearing insurance program. The program includes up-front discounted insurance premiums, best-in-class coverage, and the opportunity to earn dividends based on the group’s claim performance. Manufacturers must be a member of the VMA to participate, but if they are not, cost savings will often be greater than membership dues. The Virginia Craft Brewers Guild is also part of this program.
Bankers Insurance specializes in manufacturers insurance and craft brewery insurance, and is proud to be the endorsed agent of the VMA. We are the exclusive broker for this program with FCCI Insurance.
- Accessibility: The VMA Insurance Program is available to all its members, regardless of size.
- Purchasing Power: Your membership in the VMA qualifies your business for discounts with our insurance program carriers.
- Dividend Plan: Receive a dividend based upon the combined loss experience of the group.
- Rapid Response: Each client is assigned a dedicated account manager. You will receive their email address and a phone number that rings right on their desk.
- Claims Advocacy: We staff dedicated claims agents ready to assist in the event of a claim.
- Risk Assessments: Receive a comprehensive analysis of your operations, and solutions for risks identified.
- Specialized Coverages: Seasonal stock increase, sales price valuation on inventory, recall expense and brand protection, transportation coverage, blanket contents, product liability insurance, and many more.
- Business Tools and Services: An entire suite of value-added business tools and services typically only available to the largest manufacturing operations.
- Training: Free semi-annual webinars on hot topics for manufacturers.
A broad range of products and operations are acceptable:
- All manufacturers
- Producers of small products to the largest industrial equipment
- Manufacturers of generic products, branded under your client’s label
- Import and export
- Remanufacturing and Repair
- From benign to the most risky product liability insurance exposures
- Buildings, Contents, Business Income, Extra Expense
- Product Liability Insurance
- Product Recall
- Reputation Repair Coverage
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Workers Compensation
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Employee Benefits and Employee Benefits Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- All Others